Translate

Monday 21 May 2018

Hello from the other side card

Hey everyone J
I have song inspired card to show you all today......CHECK IT OUT!!!

I went with Layers ...steampunk girl... Diecut ...embossed paper.
SUPPLIES LIST:

INKS
TH distress ink pad .. Vintage Photo

PAPER/CARD
Heavy weight paper (local store)

Pattern paper from my stash

DIES

Provo Craft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder A2 - Floral Fantasy

Sizzix - Prima - Flora Grande Collection - Bigz Die - Love Gears


ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
Tacky Glue
steampunk girl cut
Pearl Bling all from my stash

I hope you found some inspiration today. Thanks for stopping by. 

I'm playing along in a few challenges  too :-

SSS-Inspired By A Song 


3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Zahraa, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete